We at Bitex makes payments easier. After logging in click on wallet, click on the fiat currency (as per the country you’re in), click on deposit and you can select payment method mentioned below.
NEFT is a payment system that enables electronic transfer of funds from one bank to another bank account.
1. Log on to the bank's official net banking website using user name and password
2. Select 'Add' option and enter the beneficiary name, beneficiary account number, address and interbank transfer limit in the provided fields.
· IMPS (Immediate payment Service)
1.Log into your bank’s net-banking portal add an IMPS beneficiary by inputting the beneficiary’s account no., account type, IFSC Code, name and contact details; after your bank confirms that the beneficiary has been included,
2. Go to Fund Transfer and then select the beneficiary to whom you want to transfer funds.
3. Once you do that the beneficiary’s account details will appear, enter Amount and Remarks (optional). Verify the payment and your funds will be transferred instantly through IMPS.
- Swift Payment
SWIFT payments, also called international wires, are a type of international transfer sent via the SWIFT international payment network.
Card Payment Or Net Banking
You can make your payment through Debit/Credit card Or you can make the payment through Net banking by entering the bank details.